Getting you into that perfect fit is our main priority, so when it comes to returning your products, we’ve made it as simple as possible for you to do so.
Here are the things you need to know:
- You have 45 days from the time of purchase to return your items.
- All items are required to be returned in their original unworn condition, with their garment tags and labels in place.
- All swimwear returns must have the hygiene sticker intact.
- All Gifting or Accessories items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping costs, duties and surcharges charged at the time of placing the order is non-refundable.
Returns will not be accepted for the following:
- Any worn, damaged or tag-less garments.
- Briefs and nursing pads, for hygiene reasons.
- All Gifting and Accessories items, for hygiene reasons, cannot be returned, for change of mind or otherwise. In the event of any damaged or lost items please contact our customer service team
- Last Chance items unless deemed faulty, cannot be returned for a refund.
- Purchases made using gift vouchers can only be returned for an exchange.
- Items purchased through third-party sites such as Amazon. Only those purchased directly from us through this website will be accepted.
Note: Cake Maternity reserves the right to approve or reject any returned items in our sole and absolute discretion if they do not meet our specified Return Policy requirements. If rejected, your product(s) will be returned to you at your own cost.
The Return process:
- Please advise us of your return prior to sending. A ‘Returns Confirmation’ will be available to print (or you can hand write) on completion of the process, which you should include with your package.
- You’ll need to cover the cost of return postage to send the products back to us for a refund.
Note: We recommend using a track & trace service when sending in your returns. This will guarantee receipt and ensure your refund is processed quickly. Please note that we cannot provide refunds for returns we don't receive.
You have 45 days from the date of purchase to exchange or return your unworn, unwashed & undamaged products with their garment tags in place.
We extended our returns period to 45 days because we understand that you're super busy—so this allows you to try everything on in the comfort of your own home and more importantly, in your own time.
Please keep in mind that our returns policy must still be followed to ensure you remain eligible for a return/exchange.
You will receive your refund within 7-10 days from the time your returns are received and checked by the warehouse they were returned to, provided the products are in their original condition as detailed in our return policy when they are assessed.
To avoid delay in processing your refund please make sure you include a copy of the returns confirmation or a hand-written note of the order number and RTV with your package.
We recommend using a track & trace service when sending in your returns. This will guarantee receipt and ensure your refund is processed quickly.
We cannot provide refunds for returns we don't receive.
We will replace any products with a manufacturer’s defect, so long as it has been purchased through our online store. This is a rare occurrence but in the event you have received a faulty product please retain the product as our team will require photos to show the defect before a replacement or refund can be sent.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any defective items.
Returns cannot be modified or cancelled once submitted online.
You will have to contact us at email@example.com to make any changes to your returns after it has been submitted.
After you register your return via our Return Portal, the system will prompt you to download your ‘Returns Confirmation’, that is to be physically included with your return. If you miss this, the ‘Returns Confirmation’ is sent as an attachment, in the return email you will receive.